Our Commitment To Health & Safety For Hybrid Meetings & Events
- AMS’ first priority is always the health and safety of all attendees and staff.
- AMS staff will refer to CDC guidelines and follow all local and regional restrictions and requirements that are in place.
- AMS will provide hand sanitizer throughout the meeting venue and will have an ample supply of masks for attendees as needed.
- Depending on local regulations, AMS may also require temperature checks for all attendees.
- AMS staff will work with all hotel partners to ensure clear and appropriate signage is placed to reinforce social distancing and good hygiene practices.
- AMS staff will work with all hotel partners and focus will be given to responsible food & beverage, seating, spacing and barriers in meeting spaces.